Friday, March 30, 2007

Schneider Update

While I was in Florida on vacation, I received a phone call from SNI's Human Resources Department regarding my internship with them this summer.

They wanted to confirm my start date is Monday, May 21st, and what my Social Security number was, to get me listed on their payroll, get a swipe all-access security badge created...

....oh, and get a laptop ready for me to use this summer.

Yeah, that's right. I'm an intern and I am getting my own work computer already!! Not one that needs to be stationed at the cubicle under SNI's name...no no, it will be leased to me. So now I'll have two laptops!! I can bring it home at the end of the day, and take it out with me when I am out in the field, doing tactical ops.

aka: I'm Schneider Nationals' Jack Bauer. Schwing!!

Don't worry, Dell. I'll still use you. You may be on your last legs, but there's something to be said for a piece of machinery that is getting me through my gruelling undergraduate years before I try going Mac. :)

No comments: