Well, I have my summer job all lined up!!!!!
I accepted the internship offer to work for Schneider National as an engineer this summer!!!
YAY!
I am pretty relieved. Actually, very relieved. This is the first summer where I actually have an official, solid job all lined up very early, instead of panicking and interviewing left and right, only to be a day late and a dollar short, turn down the wrong job offers, move home at the end of my semester, still unemployed, and frantically job-hunt during my first week of summer vacation. It is an exhausting, vicious cycle. All in the name of being choosy about who I will work for.
This is my first real job! No more temp jobs from Aerotek. One that will relate to my field!! I am excited for that. And, how I have already worked for this company for two years. I know my way around it even in the dark. :)
Engineering Intern...I like the ring it has got to it. :)
This must be my year, too!! I've been accomplishing several of my life goals!
1) Travel abroad (specifically to Germany)
2) Go for my motorcycle license
3) Megan...tampons...you know the scoop :P
4) Get a formal internship!!
Yesssss...I kid you not, guys, I had these things on my New Year's Resolutions list. Oh yeah, I stick to that list all year long. I always have. This year my slogan was "7 resolutions for 2007." I have crossed off several already.
And they just keep coming. :)
Yay! I am honored. And humbled. (So Lord, please don't run me down and strike me with lightning for being so proud.) I would hate to jinx myself.
I love life...keep it coming!
No comments:
Post a Comment