I've been listening to the Fox's live streamer, as cited in the post below; through that, I've heard Incubus's new song, "Dig."
And I like it! I like it so much that it's become one of those songs that I secretly hold my breath and wish to hear, every day.
Beware, brother Stephen!!! Your sister is about to go back onto her kick of being a raving fan of Incubus, shrieking at any glimpse of the drummer Jose Pasillas. All for your pure entertainment and test of your patience. :) :) It's time to break out the old concert t-shirts from 2002 and 2003! Woooo!
God, that kid must have hated me when I was a freshman in high school, blasting that band from any stereo in the house, while he wanted to listen to his Linkin Park.
Anyway, "Dig" stems from Incu's new album, Light Grenades, so I am thinking about snapping that up as soon as I get s'more money on my iTunes account. Just like the good ol' days, purchasing this album will make my Incubus discography collection complete.
Muahahahaha. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment