Monday, November 20, 2006

Ode to Amber

Heeeyyy Girl,

I just wanted to thank you for commenting on pretty much every single post I've put on here...yay!! I live for the feedback, and it is good to know you have such energy for me!! (I knew as I was posting about not having any "#1 fans emerge" or "going to Germany and never coming back," that you'd be the one exception to the statement, since you have been soooo good at being supportive for me!! I cringed to think you might pop up and say, "But wait!! What about meeee??" So I KNEW to give you some credit up here, you rock!)

You make a girl smile, thank you!! :)

I miss you too!! Let me know if Friday night and le tour de Navidad lights is up!

-Ash

(P.S.: I think that was a combo of French and Spanish back there...oye! That's something new for our notes/e-mails back and forth!)

No comments: