Thursday, November 09, 2006

Can't Stop!

> Thinking about that Volkswagen tour!!

Instead of studying for my phsyics exam I've got tomorrow morning, I'm here to share some personally favorite photos I have.

They were taken in late August, just days before I had to pack up and move my life to Milwaukee, leaving my sweetheart behind. At that time I was feeling pretty damn apprehensive about starting another year in the numbing city, and all I wanted was to sit there and stare at my sweetheart (my car, if you haven't guessed), forever and ever.

Instead, we had a photo shoot! I put on some new slacks, and a pretty blue top...we parked ourselves out in the driveway, and using the 10-second timer on the digital camera, we staged a few shots. Afterwards, I sent them in to Snapfish to have them professionally printed and then mailed to me.

Currently, I have eight of my favorite photos all strung up and hanging over my Goliath desk here at my apartment. So whenever I'm stressed from homework, and I look up to think, my eyes land on the happy photo shoot. :)

Now, I am looking at them and thinking of how proud the Beetle must be of me, to know I am going to see her homeland!!! YAY!

Here are some of my favorite pictures. Laugh all you want, but they capture Turbo and I at our finest, happiest moments:

















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are very sick, sick, sick individual, but I still love ya! lol -- amber

Anonymous said...

IIIIIIIIIII love that picture where I can see your ass. Have to be honest here.....I got turned on.