Tuesday, November 14, 2006

My Passport Came!!!

I am so excited!!!

MY PASSPORT CAME YESTERDAY, yayayayay!

And she looks so pretty! I am now officially permitted to leave this country! How thrilling, but terrifying all at the same time. I love America, this country kicks ass and I already feel homesick for it, even though I haven't even left yet...and even when I am gone, I'll be gone for a mere month.

I've been putting myself in training by not going home to Green Bay for weeks...er, months...my grand homecoming will be at Thanksgiving! My first time home in a month and a half, I can't wait!!

Anyway, look at how cute (but official) my passport is!





I already have some sort of weird sentimental attachment to it: it is me! That passport defines who I am in existence! Plus I admire that little book for carrying such great authority. It's a pretty respectable job.

Well, I'm good to go for my deadlines now! Federal law says you must have your passport, in-hand, within 30 days of your departure...and I am...about 50 days away? (SCARY! Time flies!!) UWM's "law" mandates that you hand in a photocopy of your passport by Dec. 1st, so I'm good to go for that law as well. :)

Excitement!!

No comments: