Somehow, my Macbook just let me videocam two people at the same time, for the past hour and a half.
In one videocam service (Skype), I had Zach pulled up.
In a second videocam service (Gmail video chat), Scott called me. I think because the video chatting was occurring in two mutually exclusive sources, that this mishap occurred.
But it was so cool!!
Unfortunately the video feed of me only went to one of the two video chats. It went to Skype, since it was the first conversation that got started.
Sorry Scott - that meant that although I could see you, you could not see me. You had to stare at a blank picture of me for our whole conversation!
Thanks for talking with me though. You always make me chuckle, and I feel good when you reach out and initiate a convo. What a nice Friday night surprise. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment