I have no clue as to why, but the song "Come Back" from this band's One by One album popped into my head this morning while brushing my teeth.
I had to listen to it on my drive into work today - just had to! This song is probably my favorite from that album. It's long, but it's a goodie.
Just gotta point out though, that driving to the song can be hazardous. I found that during the bridge of the song (where it is just drums and guitar), my speed started at 65 but ended at fricken 80 with my hands wrapped around the steering wheel! What an adrenaline rush.
Check it out if you have a spare 7 minutes and 58 seconds.
1 comment:
OMG! I totally love that song too! There aren't many CDs where I look forward to the end, but this one is a rare gem.
Post a Comment