Friday, February 23, 2007

My Family Rocks

Thank you to Mooooooom for buying Buckcherry's CD Fifteen for me!!! I am geeking out right now, listening to it on my laptop while she is in the next room peacefully taking a snoozer in the living room.

It turns out she read this here blog about the post titled Fifteen and ran out to buy me the CD. Awww, I love it!!

She also got me the most rocking awesome groceries: blueberry waffles, eggs, FLOUR to cook good stuff, milk, bananas, chocolate-covered pretzels, BUGLES chips, the best fruit snacks in the world, and leftover steak from supper tonight!! Mmmmm....

And now Stevie is swapping iTunes songs with me, tis all good!

I visited Dad at work today, too, and had a blast talking in the front office with all the administration personnel!! Took me back to a few winters ago when I worked there myself. :)

I walked out of there with a clip of a beautiful EAGLE III EC-135 picture that made the Eurocopter calendar!!!!!

That's right, my daddy's helicopter made it into a calendar that was mass-distributed!! The shot is of the helicopter flying over some section of western Green Bay, in October...there are gorgeous deciduous trees on the ground beneath the EAGLE III aircraft in the sky, with leaves' colors all changed for autumn. So so pretty, I think I might frame the picture. Hey, a copy of it was already computerized and blown-up to hang in a frame in the shift supervisor's office. Next to this really moving, symbolic picture that Dad's own amature employee, Patrick Klinkner (spelled right, Dad?), took from the front doors of the office, with the sun setting behind the field across the street from Station 1. Patrick took a picture of the sun through the main entrance's front doors, where etched in glass is the star of life. All lit up with the powerful sun behind it. I love it.

Shweet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love your details and descriptions....amber