Thursday, February 08, 2007

Busy busy little girl

UWM's Panthermail catalogs the e-mails you send out, based on a month-to-month basis.

For example, one week ago today, when it was February 1st, the program asked me for permission to perform its maintenance operations.

This included archiving all e-mails I sent from Jan 1, 2007 to Jan 31, 2007, in a folder titled "Jan 2007." It was put in chronological order with my other old folders, like "Dec 2006," "Nov 2006," "Oct 2006," and so on. A new folder called "Feb 2007" was thus created, where all e-mails I will send from Feb 1, 2007 to Feb 28, 2007, will be stored.

I always find a gentle amusement out of going back and looking at these folders to see how busy I was at any given point in my life. I wanted to see how many e-mails I send out on a month-to-month basis.

Well, this month takes the cake!! It is only seven days into February, the shortest month of a year as it is, and I've already sent out thirty e-mails.

All for the various student orgs and study groups I man, teamed up with my correspondence with companies.



Ahhhh, Atlas carries the weight of the world on his shoulders. :) Keeping it all together, by staying involved and thorougly-integrated with his surrounding community.






Just as well, I heard this saying tonight and I actually caught my breathing pattern on it: You know your calling in life, because it is where your heart already is.

Well said.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is it summer yet, that is all i have have to say, ashes, when are you coming back into town so that we may do another french toast breakfast... god can you believe some little kid sneezed on me and gave me her cold... i would hate her more if she wasn't so cute!

amber