I really really really want to purchase Buckcherry's latest CD, Fifteen. If you know one thing about the music side of me, you'll know I am a HUGE fan of the 90s rock movement. READ: Buckcherry, Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam, Smashing Pumpkins, Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Soundgarden, Sublime, Temple of the Dog, Screaming Trees, etc. Alas, the return of the 90s craze has me STOKED.
Yeah...definitely want to buy that CD.
That is all. :)
P.S. I figured out how to listen to THE FOX FM station no matter where my computer and I are!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Oshkosh-based station has a live streaming player at their website, 96.9 The FOX. SO, I can listen to them while I am sitting in my apartment in Milwaukee, even though they are recording it up north!! Ahhhh, I am in love.
You know what this means: MAX!! I'ma be calling in to talk to you to request some songs, you're my favorite DJ! I'll also always remember how Guy Dark called me on my 18th birthday to wish me a good one, since he has the same birthday as me. :) :)
LONG LIVE THE FOX!
Now let's see if Cumulus broadcasting brings LAZER103 back to Milwaukee, too!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment