Well, the snow storm that came and went was basically a wuss.
Milwaukee got 4 whopping inches of snow. Suamico got 10. :)
Anyway, onward with springtime!!!! There are several things I love about spring, I find myself WAY motivated to do anything, for a solid four-month period of time.
One of my favorite things that comes 'round in spring? AUTO SHOWS.
Yessss, I am doing my annual trips: I did the Chicago Auto Show, and now this weekend, I am going to the Milwaukee Auto Show!! Eeeeeee, I love it.
My parents are coming down on Saturday for the day to go with me. I am excited to tout them around and show them what an auto show is all about. As a three-year veteran of the Milwaukee Show, I definitely feel this is a tradition for me to get to that show every year. :)
I asked them about bringing my grandpa with them as well...after all, what could beat the three Ullmer car buffs? Answer: NO ONE. You put my grandpa, my dad, and me all in the vicinity of one car hood, and BOOM, the north is ringin' again! I would be so excited if Grandpa could make the trip...it's just that all the walking through the Midwest Airlines Center would be rough on his knees.
Hmmm...I've got my fingers crossed that he'd be up to it!!!
2 comments:
really you only got 4". wow that is unbelieveable... here in good old GB around Suamico we got 10" on Sunday and then all day today practically it continued to snow, I woke up to another 3-4" it seemed. I just know I didn't go to my one class today and stayed inside till work this afternoon - pleasant day indeed!!!
oh that post was from me amber by the way! whoo hoo...
Post a Comment