Beetle, I love you.
I mean, you know that already, my family and friends know that already, my readers here know that already, and even locals in all the places I've lived, have come to learn that! Only through the lengthy history between the Beetle and me, have I been able to demonstrate how much I really love this car.
Written words are never enough, and I'm sure no one would expend a half hour of undivided attention to give to me, just to listen to me brag about it, either. :-)
Just one thing to resurface to the top of my Reasons Why I Love My Beetle list: on these chilly early mornings (because apparently the last week of August brings fall-like weather now?!?), the heated seats are an AWESOME source of comfort for me while I bomb into work. It's like eyes-roll-into-the-back-of-the-head quality, it feels so good. (I'm sure I'll get a few remarks for writing that statement.)
Mmmm, the warmth just feels so inviting, and it never ceases to impress me how it's there, instantly, once I thumb the instrument panel dial to turn the seats on. Ahhhh! Take that, frosty Mother Nature!
I'm a simpleton. The little things in life please me, and today, it's heated car seats that do!
No comments:
Post a Comment