Sunday, December 31, 2006

Someone hijacked the airline websites

So, this is no funny New Year's prank...

I'm trying to re-confirm my American Airlines tickets for tomorrow, as well as view some maps of Chicago O'Hare...but when I type in the URLs or even Google-search for them, the hyperlinks come up as they should: www.aa.com and www.ohare.com. However, when you click on them,

THEY RE-ROUTE YOU TO PORN SITES.




It's been like that all day. Really, since this morning. Someone screwed with the websites, so instead of getting the dire, professional information I need, the page comes up as "Webpage not found" as my internet browser window title, and the page fills with invites to see "Filipina Teens" and "Single Asian Women." There are naughty pictures and hyperlinks to other porn sites, up the wah-zoo. The sites "specialize in Adult Sex Chat, Bisexual Personals, Filipina Teens, Photo Album, Free Fuck Pictures, and an array of other products and services."


Too graphic? I am so sorry. Welcome to my struggles!! If you don't believe me, go check it out for yourself. Seriously!! (But hurry, because by tomorrow I'd hope that O'Hare's security and webpage designer would go and fix it up and bring it back to normal.)

Oh, the travel stories that are coming out of this already.

No comments: