
I made this cheesecake from scratch for my grandparents as a Christmas present!!
Isn't it glorious?!?!? Ha ha, I showed it to my aunts and Aunt Ellen said that if Volkswagen didn't exist, my true calling might be in cooking and I should take it up. :)
It was a hit! Vanilla cheesecake with Andes candies chunks inside. Topping: crumbled Oreos covered in chocolate frosting, with Andes candies standing in a circle like flower petals. Mmmmm.
Merry Christmas to my family, it was a hilarious time, as usual!
The Jerry Ullmer family:

There's more where that came from. :) We Ullmers are a biiiiiiig family. This was all just my dad's immediate family.
Woo woo!
2 comments:
Are you serious Ashley? That looks really good. I'm impressed.
I love the look of the cheesecake Ash! And the brownies you made Brad and I were delish. I think you are becoming a little Betty Crocker. :0) Chrystal
Post a Comment