Thursday, October 26, 2006

Puddle of Mudd

Dear Puddle of Mudd,

Please come back. I have listened to your two CDs, Come Clean and Life on Display to the point where the CDs are rubbed so thin I could turn them sideways to use as floss for the cracks between my teeth. The MP3 versions of them in my iPod are always on repeat, and your music never fails to make me get a new burst of energy.

Sure, frontman Wes Scantlin was bouncing around California courts for domestic disturbance things, and your drummer left to play for 3 Doors Down simultaneously while your guitarist left due to cited "personal differences." You've had your slip and fall, and while I don't like hearing about them, I still am a loyal fan and await for your proclaimed new album to hit the shelves soon, as posted on your MySpace Blog.

I promise that, although I have been listening to other bands, hook-line-and-sinker, such as Nickelback, Vertical Horizon, and 10 Years, that I'll still have a number one spot in my music heart for you.

I'm off to go blast "Control" into my headphones...thanks for all the great tunes over the years!

-Ashes

No comments: