Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Pilot Episode

Dun dun dun dunnnnn... I'm back. Back to the blogging world. I am sure half of you invited to come and start reading this figured I would return some day, but I fought it off as LONG as I could, I swear!

However, I have been finding so many things happening to me this year, things that I am often bursting at the seams to tell you all. Yet, I find that we each are all respectively too busy to talk very often, and instead of me incessantly pestering you to talk to me and let me in on your daily life, I just sit idly by, not saying anything, just hoping that you'll come talk to me instead. Meanwhile, more and more grand things are happening to me, and I am fighting to stay close with you.

Like they say: if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

So, I am back. I gave in. Here I am, writing as often as I can and as often as my homework ball-and-chain will allow me to. It is fantastic, I gotta say. Seeing the homepage for blogger.com really brought back some happy nostalgia! I want this blog to be something easy, accessable, and secretive for you to read. You can read it once, once a month, once a week, or so often that you don't want anyone to even know. I am just pleased to find the easiest way possible for you to keep in touch with me. Erm, at least trick myself into thinking that you all want to keep tabs on me. :) Comments are always welcome, of course.

In closing, so many remarkable, moving experiences have come my way in the past year, ones that I've never been able to speak so freely and nobly of in casual person-to-person conversation. I want to, here. A lot has changed, but for the better. I feel I've grown up a lot, I've lived through a lot of magical facets of life, and want so badly to share with you all what I've learned from those experiences. I have come close and I have come far, and out of all the people I deal with each day, I still feel like I am unique, I hold onto things in a different light than "the others" in the general populus, so I am jumping at the bit to explain how I function, here. In my space...well, not "myspace," but probably in a blog just about as corny and propaganda-ridden as that stinking personal profile website. :)

This blog will mean more to me than the previous two. It will be more mature, more philosophical. Probably just as tongue-in-cheek. I hope I generate a close following out of you like I have in the past, because it sure does make a girl smile. :)

Alas, dear readers....ENJOY!

--Ashes

No comments: