Nooooooooo!! Another day has ticked by and it is becoming palpable. The end. The end is becoming palpable!!!!! It's almost time for me to leave this job and this fun, sweet place --- to go back to the slavery of homework! *Bawls*
How strange that the month of June crawled past me slower than an ant with only one leg....and now July and August are galloping right on by!! I am really enjoying my days here, even all of my time alone. Don't take it away!!!!! There's still so much I want to do down here! This summer has meant a lot to me - much like my trip to Germany did. It's hard to even get the words to come out right, to explain how valuable it was for me to go and do this.
I'm excited for the drive back home, though. Listening to the Beetle purr as she takes me 14 hours back north to the woods of Wisconsin. :) I think my most triumphant moment will be making that left-hand turn off of Brookhills Drive onto my uphill driveway, and gunning up its slope the way the Beetle and I have historically always done.
After capping off today I now only have two more Mondays left at Nissan! (Eeeeeeeek!!!!) I had a rockstar day today though! My quality group and I had presentation #1 of 3 to show off what we've been working on all summer. It's sort of like my thesis project or something. Anyway, the VICE PRESIDENT of allllll of Nissan North America is visiting us next Monday, and I am slated to present this to him. So today's presentation was a rehearsal and apparently everyone was very pleased. :)
Full charge into tomorrow! I'm savoring my days as a southerner while they still last.
Although I must close this post with the comment that, between us two Mississippians, I'm proud that Brett Favre returned to Packer territory first!!! Let's hope he stays where he belongs: the Packer's first-string quarterback!
No comments:
Post a Comment