Saturday, June 07, 2008

Someone must miss me.....

I stepped outside today to go run a few errands and ended up nearly stepping on THIS waiting for me on my doorstep's welcome mat I showed on here a few posts back!!


Turns out Joe had this little fella delivered to me this morning and I didn't even hear the flower guy knock?? (Or did he ever even knock?) At any rate, I am STOKED to have an official dining room table centerpiece! :) Take a look, this has 'Ashley style' written all over it, with red red red flowers in the bouquet. (My favorite color, I coordinate everything to this.) I am such a sucker for flowers, and now I am gushing over Joe's thoughtfulness and how my entire apartment now smells so fresh and so clean-clean.



I also had another stuffed animal to add to my stash, hee hee:

The brown bear came with this bouquet, the white bear came with a bouquet Joe had delivered to me last summer at my Schneider internship, and the Husky puppy in the front is the one I bought while visiting some of my best high school friends up at Mich Tech this past winter. (P.S. I miss you guys!) I bought it because the pup reminds me of my own at home, I love that little stinker to pieces and just wish she was here to snuggle with. I love snuggling. :)

Thanks for thinking of me Joe! Showing off some southern boy charm yourself now, eh??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww... cuteness! - amber, by the way, I still blog from time to time - just only on my myspace... so if you are ever bored and want to stop by my page - don't forget to check me out at www.myspace.com/amberakaambular

Ashley said...

Ha ha ha, sounds good Amber! I just took a look today at it. Your comment sounded like an advertisement. ;)

Thanks for leaving all of the comments!!! I miss you and I crack up when I read what you have to say in response to me.