Monday, June 30, 2008

Fate

I crack up every time I see this picture. I was paging through my external harddrive tonight and found it, so I figured to post it on here.

(Click photo for larger size)

It is of me...I'm not sure how old I am (Mom? Dad?? Wanna bail me out here?), but my Unkie Tom gave me this sweatshirt as a gift when he was going to UWM himself for engineering. Oh, and the boots were compliments of Mom's closet while she was out to work one day......muahahaha!

It's very, very interesting to see how things work themselves out. The Big Guy upstairs has quite a sense of humor with how he sets up our lives.....I think these days it's only the beginning of what He's got up His sleeve. ;)

Anyway, I think this picture will be WAY beyond suitable for my graduation from UW-Milwaukee in a matter of 6 months (yay!).

Sonja, how's about I blow this up and use it as an iron-on for the back of my graduation gown?? Ha ha ha!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love how you are practically sinking in those boots! lol - amber