Sunday, June 08, 2008

Note to Dad...and my Rocker Chick Mom

I am buying us the newly-released 10 Years CD, Division.

Not on iTunes for Steve and I, since I know that annoys you with you not being able to hear the music in a CD format to play it in the Avalanche. Or at your office. (By the way, did you ever bring my A Perfect Circle CDs back home, you clepto??? :) )

Nope, I'm going to truck it out to our WalMart here and buy it this week.

Remember their first CD, The Autumn Effect, and how you wanted to keif it off of my laptop so badly?? (If not, please reference songs "Wasteland" or "Through the Iris", two songs they released to FM radio.)

It's all yours when you two (and possibly the Amazon Brother?) come to visit the blast furnace here at the end of July.... :)

Also, Mom, I do believe I accidentally held my Theory of a Deadman CD hostage in the Beetle's glove box for the summer....forgot it was in there until after you two left! Sorry!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...and Dad is saying, "Thaaat's" nice, but will Sarah being releasing anything soon????" (wink, wink)
Mom