Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Happy Birthday, Mom!!

Happy Birthday to my awesome mother, who is turning another year older today, January 17th!!

It is: a) too bad that I am on the other side of the world and not able to be there with her on her very special day, and b) a stinking shame that she is spending it at the office!

Mom, I know you read this here blog, so here are three cheers to you being such a great role model, someone to always remind me that I am doing the right things and sticking to being who I am today (despite social pressures), and someone who really knows how to take care of herself and her body.

I hope I look as half as good as you do, when I get to be your age that you turned today!! (Notice how I have been stubborn on not mentioning the quantitative number of your age in this post?? Ha ha...I just am not sure how you are feeling, that is all. :) )

I hope you have a great day today; I called Dad and told him he better come home with a DQ ice cream cake for you!! I really really really wish I could be there with you today; but I am thinking of you constantly instead, and now there are only five more days until I can see you at the O'Hare airport!!!

My mom rules!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

No comments: