To Ashley Ullmer/HAM/AM/HONDA@HONDAAMGot that email this morning, randomly, from my coworker Bruce, who is apparently trying to pedal off some of his (presumably cute) kittens that his housecat just birthed. Ha ha!
Bruce Morley/HAM/AM/HONDA
07/28/2009 10:12 AM
Hey Ashley
Your free kitten will be old enough for you to pick up in about 2 weeks!
If you need more than one that is ok too but no more than 6.
Bruce Morley
Honda of America Mfg. Inc.
North America Market Quality
My reply:
Bruce!A cat would be excellent company out here. They're fun to play with, they're usually cuddle buddies, and above all, they eat spiders. And other creepy bugs that manage to make their way into a second-story apartment on occasion. :-)
Awwww!!! I really REALLY want a kitten - I've actually been thinking about it for some time now! I love cats and I'm all about being a good momma and giving them a loving home.
Are they your cat's kittens?! Just born, or close to it?? I figured they might be, if they are still two weeks away from being able to be picked up.
I would love to have a new cat.....I had two of them while growing up and it was heartbreaking to see them pass on.....
Let me talk to my boyfriend about this tonight. I know he is allergic to them.......I just don't know HOW allergic. Hee hee. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment