Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Score!

I just stopped in at the grocery store to pick up some banana bread mix (I'm making it this week to bring in for the fellas at work, as well as a batch to set out at my landlord's office), and while at the grocery store I perused past one of those middle walkway cardboard DVD stands. '4 for $30!' or 'SALE! $9.99'

You know, they're at Wal-Mart EVERYWHERE. It was just a cardboard tiered stand with recently-new movies for sale, but at budget prices.

I found myself a twofer: Miss Congeniality and Miss Congeniality 2, wrapped together as a deluxe pack for $9.99!! SNAPPED IT UP. :-P

I am a fan of Sandra Bullock, and I can recite quite a few lines from the first Congeniality movie. Yay! My DVD collection just grew +2.

Now for my birthday or Christmas to roll around, so I can invest and get that four-pack of the National Lampoon's Vacation movies...... :-D

No comments: