Monday, October 27, 2008

Red Beetle Blood Cells

Love!!

I found this image as I was Google-searching for a picture of "my brain" for the post below this one.

Upon first glance I was totally icked out, wondering how someone would have the gall to relate Volkswagen Beetles to blood and gross-ness.

But then I looked closer....and totally fell in love with the slogan in the lower-right hand corner. I know it's hard to make out, but here's what it reads:

"Sometimes, without knowing why, your heart beats faster."

So true for me - when you've got Beetles running through your veins!! (Bright red ones like mine, too!)

This is officially a gift I wish for. If someone could figure out how to download this and get this professionally printed as a glossy poster, I would TOTALLY take it and plaster it front and center on my garage stall to my future putt-putt garage someday. It has Ashley written all over it, eh?

:)

You can find it here: http://adsoftheworld.com/media/print/volkswagen_red_blood_cells

Click on the actual image - on the one here on my blog, OR at the one provided at the website - for a bigger, higher-quality resolution.


Poster-quality, I can feel it!!!

No comments: