I'm giving in!!!
I'm now seriously considering going to the Puddle of Mudd concert in Green Bay on Sunday, November 23rd.
I am head over heels for this band - love their songs, lyrics, music videos - and the past TWO opportunities I have had to see them, I had to pass them up.
Now, this concert is set to be opportunity #3....merely because it's on a Sunday night, where I'd typically have to be on the road back to Milwaukee to be to work for 7:30 AM on Monday morning....hmmm....
You know what? I'm young, I've definitely been feeling restless the past few days, and I am hoping for my shot to hear some of my favorite songs live. Besides, I only have a two day workweek to slide through right after this Sunday concert, and then it's coming right back to GB for a five-day Thanksgiving weekend (booyah!). I could just harbor the Beetle in Millie for two days and then truck it right back. Hmmm....
I already am slated to go home for the weekend on Fri., November 21st to see Ashley #2 from my Schneider days...so why not stay through Sunday night for a little Puddle action?! Sure, the concert starts at 7 PM, probably will last until midnight....putting my Milwaukee ETA at 2 AM.
Eeeesh. I can already hear Daddio yelling at me all the way from my apartment! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment