Color me proud!! Volkswagen got their shit rocked. :) :) :)
As did Joe and I, on our flight back to America on Tuesday. We got back into Chicago and Joe drove us north to Milwaukee just in time for Ashes to make it to her nighttime class. Yessssss!
However, here is something I wish to share with you all. Suggestion: FLY SWISS AIR if you EVER fly internationally. Below is a comment I submitted to Swiss Air regarding my flying experience with them.
Customer (Ashley Ullmer) - 06/09/2007 19:51We flew Swiss the whole business trip: new aircraft, warm food, gourmet ice cream, 4 meals in the course of 9.25 hours, and 6" LCD flatscreen monitors built into the back of the seat headrest in front of you where you could play video games, listen to music, read global news, watch the flightplan, and best of all: watch continuous sessions of movies that aren't even released to DVD yet! I got to watch Ocean's Thirteen, Pirates of the Caribbean 3, Spiderman 3, and episodes of Friends and Desperate Housewives all within a 9.25-hour flight!!
Dear Customer Relations,
Just two days ago I traveled across the globe on a fairly stressful business trip. However, I received some of the best care on my flight back home on Tuesday, September 4, 2007.
I had never flown Swiss Air prior to this trip, but because of one flight attendant, I vow to never fly anything BUT Swiss Air ever again.
David Meystre should be not only commended but awarded for his outstanding efforts and services as a flight attendant on my flight, LX008. I have never seen someone take their job so seriously and thoroughly. Out of a 9 hour, 25 minute flight, Mr. Meystre was on his feet for 9 hours, easily. I watched him serve food, offer something to drink every 20 minutes, personally deliver blankets, pillows, hand meals to patrons that were still hungry, entertain children, make conversation with some of his customers that were nervous about flying, and even made sure I was not disturbed from my sleep. He had a smile on his face the whole time he was on his feet, up and down the aisles of that entire plane.
It didn't take much for me to feel marveled by his work ethic. I occupied myself for that flight by just watching him work so quietly and quickly.
There is a saying in the business world that if you upset one client, he will go and complain to 10 other potential clients. Well, as I have been an entirely amazed client, I have already gone and actually *campaigned* for my colleagues to fly Swiss. I will always remember David, and now my colleagues will search for him on their flights, too.
As an American that thinks of the 2001 terrorist attacks every time she nears an airport, flying has become much less unnerving because of David watching over me. I know he would unwaver and sternly put the comfort and safety of his passengers before anything else, because he already did this on flight LX008. I admire the humble servitude he carries his life with.
Please be sure to generously reward David and let him know that his efforts were not taken for granted and September 4 was not 'just another day at work' for him. He touched the lives of two passengers (myself and my companion) that really felt blessed to have him taking care of us.
Thank you for your services and for providing one of the most fresh, new, clean airline services out there today. I cannot wait to fly Swiss again.
Sincerely,
Ashley M. Ullmer
amullmer@uwm.edu
Swiss Flight LX008
Zurich to Chicago
Slick.
:) :)
Happy honeymooning, Joe! Ha ha ha. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment