Thursday, August 30, 2007

Why it feels good to be back at school

So all you F*R*I*E*N*D*S fans...ever wonder if you could live a life with a close group of friends, just like the magical 6 characters on this timeless sitcom? Ever wonder if you could have your hang-out, and every day is the same day, yet still hilarious in its own way? Ever want a group of friends that you know you'll stay in touch with for the rest of your life? And have a special relationship with each one of these friends of the group, making your hang-out time ever-so-quirky and full of spunk?

Well, call me blessed, because I believe I have secured that over the past two semesters. Enter: the EMS E371 Enginerd Crew:


This picture was taken about a week ago, at my buddy Zach's house. We all had a reunion cookout to say "Hiiiiiii!!" to one another, kick back, tell each other about our high-profile summers (Vishal was in the army, Christin worked construction for the Donald Trump tower in Chicago, Sonja worked at GM!), and talked about very adult things...from the structural design of Disney World rides to how full of shit a unionized company is! It was quite a surprise to feel the hours chew by...without even glancing at my wristwatch, Joe and I spent 12 hours there with Sonja, Craig, and the rest of the crew I call my best friends. :)

It was so much fun, and I am truly proud of every one of these kids. And this picture really manages to capture each one of us in our natural element: goof offs and close-knit teddy bears!

Slap this pic on a DVD case of would-be Season 11 of F*R*I*E*N*D*S and call it good!!!! Because life right now, is great. :)

Classes start next week, yaaaaaaaaaaaay!

No comments: