Sunday, April 15, 2007

Happy Easter!

Wow, it seems like that holiday came and went so long ago already!!

It was a jam-packed one for me, though, and I just wanted to thank people for making it so special:

MOM: Thanks for the Easter basket!! I looooove the new Incubus CD, Light Grenades. Sorry I never seem to have enough time to tell you this on the phone. But now, my Incu-collection is complete and I am a fan of theirs again! When I've had a long day I just sit back at my desk here in Millie, listen to their CD, and munch on some decadent Seroogy's chocolate that was included in the Easter basket with the CD. ^_^

AMBER: Thanks for going out to Pancake Place with me for breakfast, girl!! I got your voicemail today and I gotta say I am relieved that you stepped up and talked to Kait. That's so great! You two are running hot water again, yayayay! You sound so fresh on the phone, things must be going smoother for you! I miss ya, and I wonder if you've tried using a you-know-what after our funky and hilarious talk we had on the way back to your house after eating at Pancake Place!! Ha ha. :)

LAUREN GERRITS + ANGELA RYCZKOWSKI: Sorry, Ang. I still don't know how the hell to spell your last name. But thanks to you both for going out to eat with me on Saturday. Lauren, I love that we are keeping in touch now by messaging each other daily. AND YOU HAVE A HOT ASS CAR!!! If you EVER, I mean EVER need anyone to come and clean it or take care of it, YOU GIMME A CALL! (Ladies and gentlemen, did you know that her boyfriend just bought her a 2007 Volkswagen Jetta GLI Turbo GLX, trimmed up to the max with black leather interior, sunroof, Sirrius satellite radio, heated seats, the works?? It's all pearly-white, and as luxurious as an Acura! *Drools*). Anyway, it was grrrreat to be reunited with you two. Lauren, I'll see you again soon and talk to you even sooner, this is great. I think I might meet up with Dietz the next time I come home, eee!!

JARED: Heya buddy ol' pal!! THANK YOU for reaching out to me and giving me a call to hang out and go out for a strawberry shake on Saturday night. I haven't seen you since Winter Carnival up at Tech and it's so neat that you and I can sit down and within five minutes pick up right where we left off. Thanks as well for letting me talk to Brenda and her husband Jim, my first-year Schneider co-workers that have since moved to Virginia and on the freak chance, were sitting at the same Perkins, at the same time of day, as you and I were. Most importantly, thanks for taking the time to page through my 766 photos from Germany. I am touched that you took an initiated interest in something that I care so much about; I've been waiting for the longest time for my close friends to ask me about my trip, so it's nice to be able to freely bring it up once and awhile and not be ignored. :)



COUNTDOWN TIL MY NWTC MOTORCYCLE RIDER COURSE: five days!! Grandpa is so excited, hee hee!! Everytime I see him, he asks me, "So how many days are left Ash? Before you start your class?" I cannot wait to go riding with him, it's my #1 reason for going after my license. :)

Happy Spring, fellow riders!!

No comments: