Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Holy Crap!

Current song I am digging: "Come Alive" by Foo Fighters.

Seriously.  Hit to about 3:26 in the song below and it picks up.  It is at this point, that if I am driving and listening to this song, I look down to realize I am going about 85 mph.  (Oops.)  And if I am listening to this song on my iPod while running, then I am all-out gut busting it.  Da-mn.



The very first favorite song of mine that I can remember is "Tide is Turning" by Roger Waters.  Roger Waters, the former frontman to Pink Floyd.  When Dad was still working 24 hour shifts at County and would have to come home and watch my brother and me while Mom was at work, he would blast the stereo in the living room and we would listen to his music.  (Sorry you had to find out this way, Mom.)  We're talking lots of Nirvana, Alice in Chains, Stone Temple Pilots, and of course, Smashing Pumpkins.  To this day, I am a grunge and rock junkie.  Therefore, I also love me some Foo Fighters!

No comments: