Monday, March 12, 2012

Definitely, Maybe

WARNING: I WILL ACTUALLY ADMIT TO LIKING A CHICK FLICK. 
OK, read on if you choose.

On a whim I checked out this DVD from my landlord's DVD collection to try it out.  I watched it once, and immediately fell in love with it.  I honestly cried at the end of it: happy tears -- it is one of those movies that makes you think it will all be OK someday!  Obsessed with this movie, I love it because I can really identify with it.

Plus, Ryan Reynolds...helllloooooo, how can a girl say NO to him?  Yum me up!

Mom surprised me and bought me my own copy of this, UPS'ed it to me, and I was touched by that gesture.  Since then I have watched it once, and fallen asleep to it two other times.  (Hey, sorry -- as soon as I sit still and sit down somewhere it is all over!) 

Great movie!  So thankful I found it.  Yes, I will be watching it again.


No comments: