I've been on an absolute mad-dog man hunt, trying to find this particular clip from Friends - one of my all-time favorite TV shows that my brother, mother, and I will all incessantly quote.
You don't know how hard it was to find this clip!! There are so many crazy whack-job Friends fans out there that customize all their clips and add all these overly-sappy songs to them with weird fonts and emo sayings. Jeez. YouTube is just as bad as MySpace with all the propangda crap all over it. Cut it out and just give me the stock original, as it is a golden nugget!
Anyway....
What you are about to see is PRECISELY my favorite clip, nothing more, nothing less. I knew exactly what I was looking for and never quite gave up on it until I finally landed with success. I am so thrilled I finally found it!! Not only because I am a HUGE FAN of Jennifer Aniston and how classy she always looks, but how beautifully she acts in this scene. Just amazing; I've only seen this episode once, and that was at its original airdate on NBC.
However, this scene just stuck with me, I've always remembered it.
Friends - Ross And Rachel's Good Bye Season 10 Episode 16
1 comment:
haha... I love this moment as well. I miss Friends like no other... I don't think we will ever get a show quite like it again! - amber
Post a Comment