Monday, February 08, 2010

The Wisconsin Gene

Few people remember this, but Zach was born and raised in southern Florida; he and his family moved to WI right after he graduated from high school, due to his stepfather's job relocation.

I don't know if it is the beachside upbringing or sunflower seed diet or what, but Zach, his mom, and his sister are always so thin and chiseled! They are gorgeous. I don't see them do any extra physical activity; they can eat out every meal; and they splurge when they want. WHAT?!?

I, on the other hand? I eat one cupcake, and my ass jiggles for a week!

I suppose I've got to thank the long line of Wisconsin farming family breeding in my genes.
Does anyone else notice they suffer from this?!?

I keep on it, though.

I am even training for my first race that I signed up to do in May! I'm excited, I've never run with a group of people before. :-)

No comments: