Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Not fair!

I'll have you all know that right now, this Tuesday night, the Ashley M. Ullmer Dream Concert of a Lifetime is occurring..........

IN GREEN BAY, WISCONSIN. (Ironic?!)

Puddle of Mudd and Shinedown are playing together tonight at the Brown County Veteran's Arena!!

Not only are these my top two favorite bands (Theory of a Deadman is #3), and not only are they in the same town, on the same night...but no, they're PLAYING together!!! Oh my lord!!!!!

And where am I?!?!

IN OHIO. ON A WORK NIGHT.

I have lived in WI for 23 years of my life - WHY GOD WHY does this dream concert have to happen the very first year I am no longer living there?! Torture!!

Are you trying to teach me a lesson?! Sometimes you are so twisted!


P.S. This show is part of a tour that Shinedown has launched to support the album they released last year. Shinedown: the band I have only seen in concert once, for a half hour. The next time Shinedown comes to the midwest? To Milwaukee, WI. On a Friday night. May 21, 2010. And I could TOTALLY make it. Because I'm actually already scheduled to be there, in Milwaukee, that night...

...because it's the rehearsal dinner to my college friend's WEDDING, in which I am the third bridesmaid! GAH!!!!! There is no way to get out of that!!! I'll be so close to the concert, but so far away! Again, you're killing me, Smalls!

There BETTER be an extended leg of this tour announced for the summer, where they make a stop in Ohio!

No comments: