The lease for my/our 1-bedroom apartment expires at the end of January...and my landlord ladies were paging through their record books this week to realize that we are up for a lease renewal.
However, they are running a special: rent any 2-bedroom unit for the price of a 1-bedroom unit, price locked in for 15 months, AND get a free (brand new) washer and dryer as a housewarming gift!!
The ladies called me on Tuesday to ask if I wanted to upgrade - and by Wednesday night we all met up to claim our new apartment!!
How AWESOME!!
I'm not sure which one I'm more excited for:
1) The Susie Homemaker inside of me that is officially getting my own washer and dryer,
2) The fact that taking this move will actually SAVE us $5 a month above what we pay right now (and we get an extra bedroom to boot),
3) Zach and I can finally have a bedroom big enough for a new bed! (We've only had a twin bed this whole time.)
Check out the floor plan - taken from my apartment community's website.

We are supposed to sign the lease this week, or next week in the days before Thanksgiving. We're only moving into a unit in the building next door! Only the number in our street address will change. :-)
Pictures to come soon - we might have the option to move early (i.e., December), since our new unit is already vacant.
How exciting!
No comments:
Post a Comment