Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Shopping Spree

So, I had another pretty sour day at work today......should it be some sort of omen that I came home from that at Honda, to a cute little package waiting for me from Volkswagen??

Let me phrase this another way.....portions of my paycheck from Honda I am using to put toward funding for parts and merchandise I am buying straight from Volkswagen...... It's so cool! Look at what I just bought:

A frisbee that looks like a tire, a tumbler water jug to match my car, and valve stem caps for my baby!!

Look closer, those valve stem caps are so sporty!

And like icing to the cake, it all came with some complimentary stickers which I am TOTALLY tacking to the walls of my garage. (I still think it is cool to just talk and be able to use 'my garage' casually in a sentence. I have a garage - so adult!!)

In typical Volkswagen wit, which I have fallen so hard for, here are the stickers:


Yes!! I am a satisfied customer. I am dressing the car up with her new caps, just on time for our road trip. Yep, I said road trip......

News flash:: THE BEETLE AND I ARE DRIVING BACK NORTH TO THE MOTHERLAND, and we will be there for one week, starting in TWO DAYS!!

We stay in Milwaukee for a few days first, and then head up north to good old Howard-Suamico on Thursday, July 2nd. So, Green Bay and Suamico friends......this time when you see a red Beetle buzzing along the street past you and you look to see if it is me - it really COULD be me! :) :)

Happy 4th of July VACATION, yah-hoo!!!

No comments: