Curiosity question for Mother Nature: why is it that EVERY time I pack towels in the passenger seat of the Beetle to use for drying her off after taking her for a car wash at work, that it has to rain??? I have yet to try out our plant's employee car wash......come ON!!!!
There was a stretch of six business days where I left the towels in the car, just waiting to use them the next time it was sunny outside and worthwhile to get a car wash. Day after day, it was drizzly and rainy outside. I eventually gave up and took the towels out. The next day, the weather promptly turned sunny. Bugger!
Sure enough, I tried again tonight and packed towels in the car, after enjoying a week of sunny gloriousness. (Just ask my Dad how often he gets jealous of my Ohio weather reports when we talk on the phone, muahaha!)
Consequentially, Marysville went the whole day today holding on to just overcast weather. And then it started raining in curtains at 3:01 PM.
Sorry, Beetle. We strike out again. :-(
----------------------------
Oh, and a note to Santa Claus: The shoes I posted about below, ended up being OUT OF STOCK and OUT OF MANUFACTURING. Apparently the shoe is 'last year's style,' so the company I bought them from could not honor my order because they ran out of inventory. The manufacturer has since moved on and no longer makes that style, so it's not like this said company can just place an order for me. They gave me my money back, and at this time I do not have these shoes. :-(
However, I'm still on the prowl to possess a pair of these soft brown darlings.......even if I have to wait until Christmas and find a way to put them under my own tree!!
No comments:
Post a Comment