Seriously, I've been staking out the local Younkers shoe department, price watching and walking past the tiered shoe display, running my fingertips along the soft, sweet, suede material of these shoes:
Zach helped me out and found them on sale online, so I promptly bought them (the last pair available, I might add), and now I'm waiting the "5 to 7 business days" for a glorious little package to show up on my doorstep here in Ohio.
What is this? What is happening to me? I'm acting like a GIRL?! I let myself fall in love with a pair of SHOES?!? I'm gonna go back and watch some more episodes of "How It's Made," eat a ham sandwich brimming with meat, read my car care books, and stare at my gnarly toes, proud of myself for never wasting nail polish on them. (Sorry for the graphic image of my dainty feet there, Zach.) Har har har.
But then again, I get to dress them up with my pretty, new, class-act woman shoes!! :-)
1 comment:
honey... embrace it... shoes make the world go round. Just ask Cinderella - shoes can change your life! - amber
Post a Comment