Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Not to be outdone....

I also wanted to post a brief thank-you to my Green Bay friends that have been there for me in the past few (rough) days. The littlest, easiest things you do, go a long way for me...

- Short little clever emails from Chris (GOD told me to post this for you to read by the way! Ha ha)
- Talking to Scott every couple of days, relating to what each of us have going on
- Thoughtful, entirely intriguing emails from Colin (I read it ALL, buddy! I still owe you a reply, just need time to give you the attention you deserve. THANK YOU!!)
- Random texts from Jared spazzing over his love for his new iPhone :)

If this can keep up, without faltering, from here until I choose to be done & come back home, I'm in for a smooth transition. Thank you!!
---------------------------------------


Photo of Jennifer Aniston in next month's issue of Vogue. Out of all the weeks to read this girly magazine for the first time in my life, I read a feature article about this actress, whom I have always admired.

The story includes a quote from her that I also feel was pretty cool to read this week, out of all weeks....

"Somebody once said, 'Everything you want in the world is just right outside your comfort zone. Everythingyoucouldpossiblywant!'"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha... I love the Jennifer Aniston quote - how true. Although... I must say - I've never known you to pick up one of these "girly" magazines... however, Jennifer has been getting quite the bit of press lately for saying how upset she was with Angie - which I don't blame her for... I am on TEAM JENNIFER for SURE! I hope you are taking care of yourself and not being a complete martyr down there in Millie. I can only long for X-mas break - where I am hoping you swing by home again so we can go out and celebrate graduation!!!

Love ya Ashes!
- amber

PS. how random of a word verification but I literally had to type in "butpar" - odd, yet funny.