It's a bizarre phenomenon: I find myself spacing out at least once a day here, every day, and my 3 months in the south will flash before my eyes. I smile, I frown, I shiver, and then I giggle when I relive a random joke Bryan, Jess, or Dan pulled off. Hrm.
I've been keeping pretty steady contact with my former coworker there: Bryan. Actually, I've been probably keeping the best email volley with him compared to anyone else stashing my inbox as of late.
Here's the latest from him:
"HEY! I have been bombarded lately with people asking how you are… This morning, the short kinda stocky guy that works in windshield repair (I’m not sure if he’s speed racer or not, Was he the tall or short guy?) Anyway, he said hey this morning. I hope all is well up there. It’s COLD here… It was in the 30’s this morning and yesterday I had to scrape ice off my windshield…"
:) I wish you all could have met him - his energy is UNCANNY. And although he does not know this blog exists at all, I wanted to shout out to him and say I MISS YOU!!!!!!! I hope you are doing well out there and taking care of yourself. Let's keep up the emails, I feed off of them.

^^T-shirt everyone down south made sure I bought before I moved back to Yankee territory. Reads: "Diamonds are nice and so are pearls but there ain't nothing like a Mississippi girl!" I agree, hee hee.
.....That reminds me, I should wear this shirt again soon....
No comments:
Post a Comment