Besides loving Volkswagen Beetles, chocolate, and reading books about history (referencing my recent posts), I will tell you that my favorite, very most favorite, band is Puddle of Mudd.
They have been my band for at least 10 years, and I have lost count of the number of times I've seen them in concert. I've even met the lead singer, who is the same size as me in person! Who'dah thunk?! (Before Puddle, I was stuck on Incubus...I have a few old concert tees from them too. And before THAT was the dark age of the Backstreet Boys...but nevermind. Everyone is forgiven for who they were when they were in middle school, right?!)
So, Puddle of Mudd. Most of you will know them as the band with the "like the way you smack my ass" song, which is actually called "Control." Surprising taste? Yeah, sorry about that.
But I leave you with a link to a music video of theirs that I have been a sucker for, ever since the first time I heard the song and went to check out the video. I think I am drawn to this video because, just like the woman starring in it, this song is for every girl who wants to be a vixen on the outside, but really just has a good taste for adventure and getting dirty, on the inside. Screw that fake uppity guy in the Mercedes at the end of the video. You go get 'em, Girlfriend!
No comments:
Post a Comment