Saturday, December 08, 2007

Work for Facebook?

Either I was feeling extremely bored, or extremely curious, but I found this today off of Facebook's links at the bottom of the logged-in screen you use when you check your account. I've not heard any of you that reads this blog speak of this before, so I thought I'd share it with you:

Click on 'About Facebook' at the bottom of any logged-in Facebook webpage and with the next page you are taken to, follow the upper-right hand corner prompt about 'Looking for a job? We're hiring! For available positions, click here.'

I found these to be pretty interesting benefits...I wonder what team came together to cook these up?

"Facebook rewards its employees with great salaries and options packages, plus numerous benefits and perks:
  • Medical, dental and vision plans with no premium for employees
  • 401(k) plan
  • 21 vacation days per year, plus 8 company holidays
  • Day care subsidy for parents
  • Complimentary catered breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
  • Dry cleaning and laundry service onsite
  • Free downtown parking permit
  • Subsidized gym membership
  • $600/month housing subsidy if you live within one mile of the office
  • Your option of 15" Apple MacBook Pro or IBM ThinkPad with large screen LCD monitor"

No comments: